Is it hard to install a new car radio? This question may be what most car owners who want to upgrade their factory radio often ask. As a matter of fact, it is not complicated to install a new car radio. If you have some related installation experience and a detailed installation guide, you can also easily try to finish the installation on your own. The following is a 2011 2012 2013 Ford Focus car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you own the same car model and plan to upgrade your in-car life, you can take this guide as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 Ford Focus car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove one bar under the radio with a plastic removal tool.
3. Remove two screws that fixed the trim panel.
4. Gently take out the trim panel.
5. Remove screws fixed the radio.
6. Pull out the original car radio.
7. Unplug the connectors at the back of the car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2011 2012 2013 Ford Focus car radio. If you encounter any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, please feel free to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, first of all, it is very essential for you to select a great car radio. Here I would like to share an amazing 2011 2012 2013 Ford Focus car radio from Seicane with you. You may click on the following link for more information.
With such a great car radio installed in your car, you are able to have a much smoother and faster operation experience than ever before since this car radio runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 operation system and a quad-core CPU processor.
The high-accuracy GPS module is specially built in this car radio for you to make full use of to know your current locations and have the most suitable route option to reach your desired destinations through turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. Additionally, thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music under GPS mode, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
What’s more, you can make full use of this unit’s DVD player function to play wonderful videos, TV programs and movies, etc to relax yourself and your passengers in your beloved car.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this car radio. Good luck to you.