In modern society, owning a car is no longer an unrealized dream for us. There are more and more cars on the road. Obviously, cars are best assistant, they take us to everywhere quickly.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, cars are not only a means of transportation, but also a way of life. More and more people are trying to modify cars to achieve a better driving experience. Among them, car audio modification is the most popular.
My cousin is a car electronics enthusiast, he replaced his 2010 Fiat Stilo audio to a new Audio GPS Navigation System from Seicane last week. I was surprised at the awesome features and functions that the Seicane car audio system provided, and am planing to invest one for my Ford Focus.
My cousin did the installation work by himself, and here is the guide he shared to me. Maybe would be good help for you if you had the same car.
Part 1 Helpful tips for the installation
- Make sure the power is cut off before the installation.
- Prepare tools such as lever and screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Keep all the separate parts from the car, and take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation.
- Keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible, so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
- And for your convenience, you can shop here to get tool kit for removal and installation.
Part 2 2010 Fiat Stilo car radio installation instruction
1. Prepare a pair of DIN Style Release Keys.
2. There are four Removal Slots in the original car radio, as shown below.
3. Insert the release keys into the holes of the original car radio.
4. Softly pull outwards to release the factory car radio.
5. Disconnect the wiring loom and the aerial lead to release the car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dash.
10. Put the buckles back into its original place.
11. Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
12. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and replace a new aftermarket car radio in a 2010 Fiat Stilo. You should ask for help if you have problems about installation.
Compared to the factory car stereo, the new Seicane car stereo for 2010 Fiat Stilo has lots of powerful features and functions.
- Provides IPS full screen view. The screen it used is super fast to response, no light reflecting under 360 degrees direct sunlight, very friendly to eyes.
- Comes with built-in Carplay. Supports the last IOS system, Siri Microphone voice control.
- Supports 3D GPS navigation. This android car stereo is equipped with worldwide real-time navigation function of high accuracy.
- There are built-in with strong digital FM/AM radio tuners, this car A/V system features searching radio channels automatically, manually and storing them in the process. RDS is also supported.
- Also, Your original car’s steering wheel controls will still work after installation.