An ideal car radio should be compatible with both practical and entertainment features, so it can bring you great convenience and entertainment. If you think your car radio’s functions are too limited, you might as well consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new car radio. This article aims to introduce the installation steps of a 2012 Honda Civic car radio from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to these steps carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2012 Honda civic (LHD) car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the automotive oil table top panel with plastic knife.
2. Remove the screws under the original car CD.
3. Take the original radio out of the dash.
4. Pull the plugs at the back of the original radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and check whether the unit is working properly. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Install screws and the panel, and put everything into their original place.
So now do you have a general understanding of the whole removal and installation steps of a car radio? If you still think it hard to install such a car radio by yourself, it is sincerely suggested that you should seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center and make the new car radio installed by a professional technician. Additionally, if you are still looking for a suitable car radio but have no ideas, here I would like to share a remarkable 2012 Honda Civic car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor to enhance its capabilities and performance.
With this car radio installed in your car, you will be able to get access to a lot of practical and entertainment features, which can greatly improve your in-car life.
As for the 3D GPS navigation function, what you cannot ignore is that with its help, you can easily know your current locations and accurately find the right way to arrive at any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit comes with dual zone function, which allows you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can freely dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music from your phone.
If you like this unit, just don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!