Do you eagerly want to have a modern multi-functional car radio to enjoy more convenience and enjoyment on the way? If your answer towards this question is “yes”, then you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can be compatible with a lot of modern features. If you have interest in finish the installation by yourself, you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help you. Here I would like to share a step-by-step 2014 Mazda Atenza car radio installation guide with you for your reference. Wish it can be help for you.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2014 Mazda Atenza car radio installation guide
1.The original car radio.
2.Use a plastic removal tool to pry the trim part as the following pictures shows.
3.Pry the air vent with a plastic removal tool.
4.Remove the air vent, disconnect the connector at the back of it and put it aside.
5.Pop the radio trim panel.
6.Use a screwdriver to remove screws that fix the original car radio on teh dashboard.
7.Take out the original car radio from the dashboard.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you meet any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Of you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, first of all, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, I’d like to share a fabulous 2014 Mazda Atenza car radio from Seicane with you. Here comes the link, please click:
After you install this 10.1 inch car radio in your beloved car, you will embrace a much smoother and faster operation experience since it is based on the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor.
The high-end 3D GPS navigation system is specially built in this unit, so you can take full advantage of it to locate where you are and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, while navigating, you can freely enjoy music under GPS mode and the music can automatically switch to GPS voice.
Besides, through Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and this car radio, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both available for you without taking your hands off the steering wheel to gain convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you have an unforgettable driving experience accompanied by this car radio. Good luck to you!