It goes without saying that an ideal car radio can be compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features which can bring you both great convenience and enjoyment. If your factory radio is not up-to-date enough to support some new and modern features, you can replace it with a new aftermarket car radio. And as to the installation, you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you might as well refer to the following guide carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. So each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55. If you meet any problems and don’t know how to deal with, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to have the new car radio installed by a professional technician.
Besides, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you can see that there are a wide range of practical and entertainment features supported by this car radio, mainly including 3D GPS navigation function, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX, steering wheel control, USB &SD card connection, etc.
Thanks to the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to easily locate where you are currently and find the right way to reach your desired destinations according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with dual zone function, this car radio enables you to freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating.
What’s more, through the wireless Bluetooth technology, you are able to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, so you can freely get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!