If you are not satisfied with your factory radio and plan to replace it with a new aftermarket car radio, it will be great for you to find a detailed installation guide before the installation. This article mainly introduces a step-by-step guide for installation of a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 VW Volkswagen Passat Tiguan Polo Scirocco car radio from Seicane. If your dashboard is the same as or similar to the following picture, you can read this guide carefully to help you install the new car radio in your car.
Here are four tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 VW Volkswagen Passat Tiguan Polo Scirocco car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. Anyway, first of all, please make sure that your new car radio is compatible with your beloved car. If not, you’d better quit it and purchase a compatible one. Here I would like to share an amazing 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 VW Volkswagen Passat Tiguan Polo Scirocco car radio from Seicane with you. You may click the link below for more details.
Based on the intelligent stable Android 8.0 operation system, a powerful 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB ROM as well as 4GB RAM, this car radio can greatly enhance its capacities, performance and configuration.
With the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation, you can locate where you are quickly and navigate to your desired destinations accurately. Besides, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, with remaining your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, both Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music are available for you when you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio.
This all-in-one car radio is at reasonable price at present. If you like it, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!