Have you ever upgraded your factory radio? If yes, you may think it not hard to install a new head unit. If not, you might as well learn how to replace your factory radio with a brand new one from now on. Today I would like to share a detailed 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter GPS Bluetooth head unit installation guide from Seicane with you. Whether you are a veteran or a novice, if you have a same or similar dashboard, you can follow it step by step and wish it can help with your installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit installation instruction
1.Remove the original radio with the unlock tools.
2.Disconnect the harness in the back.
3.Unplug the connectors.
4.Disconnect the car radio wiring.
5.Remove screws behind the console.
6.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7.Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane radio into dash.
10. Make sure everything is ok and turn on the new Seicane car radio. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Wish you can achieve your installation process successfully under the guidance of the related installation guide. When you encounter some problems, you can seek help from your dealer or a professional. Or you can ask someone experienced to teach you how to finish the installation. However, if you haven’t had a suitable head unit for your car, you can take this 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter GPS Bluetooth head unit from Seicane into consideration, please click:
With this intelligent 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter GPS Bluetooth head unit installed in your car, you will embrace a brand new driving experience. The powerful high-precision 3D GPS navigation system allows you to reach anywhere through its turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. The Bluetooth module allows you to have hands-free calls as well as Bluetooth music when you easily make this unit sync with your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, which offers you a safer and happier journey. Just enjoy your driving in the company of this unit!