With a modern car radio which supports dual zone function in your car, you can be guided to your destinations accurately and be provided with much enjoyment at the same time. If your factory radio is too old for you to enjoy upgraded and new features, you can replace it with a new multifunctional car radio under the guidance of a detailed installation guide. The following is a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Golf 7 car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which can be taken as a reference if you plan to replace your factory radio.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Golf 7 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Release the AC control panel.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Insert four release keys in the removal slots of the radio and pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
It is not abnormal if you encounter any difficulties before or during the installation. To effectively overcome these difficulties, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you still think the installation process is too complicated, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
However, if you still haven’t got an ideal car radio yet and don’t know how to select a car radio, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Golf 7 car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the advanced Android 6.1 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU processor, which has greatly improve its capabilities and performance. So this car radio can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
Even you drive around unfamiliar places, you won’t get lost any more. Thanks to the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation function, you can quickly locate where you are and gain the accurate navigation information as well as the shortest cut to get o your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating.
With the built-in Bluetooth module, this unit enables you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with it, so you can freely get access to Bluetooth hands-free calls for entertainment and Bluetooth streaming music for enjoyment.
Wish you like this car radio and have a good time with it. Good luck to you!