You may find that your old factory radio become not intelligent, out of order or cannot support some modern features. If you are suffering these problems caused by your factory radio, then it is wise of you to replace it with a new aftermarket car radio. If you are an owner of 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna, and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to the following 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio installation instruction from Seicane.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Unclip the right side of the drivers knee bolster panel next to the center console and let hang.
3. Unclip and remove the two silver side trim panels from each side of the original car radio.
4. Remove four Phillips screws securing the original car radio, a/c control and a/c vents.
5. Unclip and remove trim panel below the a/c control panel.
6. Use the shift over ride to take the panel out easily, remove the small insert then use a tool to press the lever down, make sure to have e-brake on!
7. Remove the a/c vent panel, then unplug the connectors at the back of it.
8. Remove a/c climate control.
9. Remove 4 screws holding in.
10. Remove the original car radio out of the dash, and unplug all the connectors.
11.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
14. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
15.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
16. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation instruction can do you some help to some extent. If you still have any doubts, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Perhaps, before installation, please make sure that you’ve already got an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If not, here I would like to recommend a great 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio from Seicane for a 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio. It is running on the intelligent and stable Android 7.1 operation system, a high-quality quad-core 1.6GHz RK PX3 CPU processor and 2GB RAM.
With this car radio installed in your car, as long as you make full use of this unit’s GPS function, you are able to know your current locations and find the right way to reach your destinations according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, so you don’t have to worry about getting lost any more.
And through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you can easily get access to both Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music from your phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
What are you waiting for? Just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!