There is no denying that it is very necessary for car owners to have the advanced GPS navigation system in their cars if you drive around a totally unfamiliar place. However, some factory radio cannot support GPS function, or the GPS function is not advanced enough. Under this circumstance, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new aftermarket car radio. And to better finish the car radio installation, you can find a detailed installation guide to help you. The following is a 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio installation guide, you can refer to it if you have the same dashboard.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic knife to pry the trim panel and remove it.
3. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
4. Take out the original car radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general ideal about how to install a 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio? If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. But if you don’t have a suitable car radio yet, I’d like to recommend a great 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Integrated with a wide range of practical and entertainment features, this car radio can be one of your wise choices to replace your factory radio. The high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system is specially built-in for you to know your current locations and find your way to reach your ideal destinations, thus, you don’t need to worry about getting lost any more according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Besides, thanks to the built-in Bluetooth module, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to your favorite music from your phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart.