If you own a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i20 and plan to take your driving experience up a notch, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. And to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio, you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is an amazing 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i20 car radio installation guide from Seicane. You can refer to it carefully.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i20 car radio installation guide
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original head unit in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original head unit out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original head unit.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original head unit ‘s plugs.
10.Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish above installation guide for a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i20 car radio can be helpful for you. If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician for help. Anyway, before installation, you should carefully pick an ideal car radio first of all, here I would like to share a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai i20 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Upgraded to the latest firmware and software, this all-in-one car radio is advanced enough for you to replace your factory radio.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, you are able to get access to Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music through the Bluetooth connection between your enabled mobile phone and this car radio. Besides, this unit also comes with a lot of some entertainment features to provide you with a lot of joyfulness.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!