At present, it won’t cost a car owner too much money to replace his factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio for getting access to better performance and a lot of modern features. So now more and more car owners would like to select an ideal car radio to replace their old factory radios. The following is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(AT) car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which you can refer to if you own the same or similar dashboard. Wish you can learn something useful from it.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(AT) car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the right air conditioner vent with a removal tool, and set it aside.
2. Remove the left air conditioner vent in the same way as step 1, and set it aside.
3. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in dash with a screwdriver.
4. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation steps are useful for you. If you come across any problems that you don’t know how to deal with, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to get the new car radio installed by a professional technician. Since it is very significant for you to pick an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(AT) car radio from Seicane. Here come the link, please click:
This car radio is equipped with the stable Android 6.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor to enhance its capabilities and performance. Therefore, with this car radio installed in your car, you can enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you will be able to easily locate where you are currently and help you find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. And while navigating, you can also listen to your favorite music for getting enjoyment.
Besides, thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, you can freely get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music through the connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio.
If you like this unit, just hurry up to add it to your shopping cart right now. Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this car radio. Good luck!