Are you desired to upgrade your factory radio with a new 2005 2006 2007 2008 Porsche BOXSTER car stereo and confused by the installation? Then this article which helps you with the installation of a new car stereo is what you are looking for. Actually, the installation of a new car stereo is quite simple, you can do it on your own under the guidance of the right instructions if you have some similar removal or installation experience on the car. If not, on the other hand, you’d better have it installed in case of unexpected damage of both the new car stereo and your car.
The following is the detailed installation guide on a new 2005 2006 2007 2008 Porsche BOXSTER car stereo. You can take it as a reference and have a general idea before you start.
1) Please disconnect the negative cable of the battery for your safety.
2) Please prepare a screwdriver before the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instruction of the removal and the installation of a new 2005 2006 2007 2008 Porsche BOXSTER car stereo:
- The original radio before the upgrade.
- Remove the screw on the carpet which is on the side of the radio with a screwdriver, and then the carpet comes out.
- Remove the other two screws which hold the panel on one side, then slide out the panel. After that, do the same thing on the other side.
- Remove two locking screws on each side of the radio with a screwdriver.
- Carefully take the radio out of the dashboard.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
7. Connect the cables of the new Seicane car stereo as the user manual shows.
8. Gently put the new Seicane car stereo back into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well.
10. After checking the new Seicane car stereo works well, install four screws holding the radio on both sides, and then install four screws which hold the panels on both sides of the radio. At last, put the carpet back into its original place and install the screw which holds the carpet on the cover.
To make sure you can upgrade your radio successfully, the most important thing you need to pay attention is that you should have a right car stereo which can fit your car. If you haven’t had one yet, I’d like to recommend an amazing 2005-2008 Porsche BOXSTER car stereo from Seicane to you.
What’s the most worthwhile lies in that a fiber optic decoder can be supported by this car stereo. If you have a 2005-2008 Porsche BOXSTER which also comes with Bose system, you can install a decoder to this radio to make your Bose system still work after the installation of the new car stereo. The decoder is plug and play and easy to install, and you don’t need to modify or cut any wire of your car. The sound is of high quality after installation. On the hand other, this car stereo is plug and play and easy to install if you don’t have a Bose system in your car.
This powerful WINCE 6.0 CORE DVD GPS navigation system for 2005-2008 Porsche BOXSTER is designed to upgrade your navigation, entertainment, and communication experience. The latest GPS system with turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts can guide you to anywhere you want. A multiple audio and video formats are supported to enrich your entertainment experience, such as region-free DVD, VCD, HVCD, MP4, MP3, CD, AVI and DIVX, you can play whatever program to amuse yourself and your passengers. To pair your mobile phone which has Bluetooth with this unit, you can make and receive calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel control as well as enjoy your favorite music while you are driving.
Just get this 2005 2006 2007 2008 Porsche BOXSTER car stereo at such a competitive price right now and have a brilliant experience!