What do you think is the best way for you to keep relaxed and happy all the way on your long-time driving? In my opinion, it is an adoptable way to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features. And you can try to finish the whole upgrade process on your own. Here comes a clear removal and installation guide for 2014 Toyota RAV4 Car Radio Audio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can follow it to help with your car radio installation in the future.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2014 Toyota RAV4 car radio installation guide
1. Using an automotive trim tool to remove the upper dashboard trim panel. Set the panel aside once removed.
2. Gently pry the air conditioning vents on the left and right-hand sides of the factory touch screen unit away from the dashboard.
3. Gently pry the clock display and hazard lamp panel away from the dashboard and set it to the side.
4. Remove the four retaining screws attaching the factory touch screen unit to the dashboard.
5. Gently lift the touch screen unit away from the dashboard and lean it forward to gain access to the wiring harnesses on the reverse side.
6. Disconnect the touch screen by unplugging the individual harnesses.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all about the whole removal and installation process for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 car radio. No matter what questions you encounter during the installation, you’re welcome to consult your dealer for his valuable advice. Or you can seek help from a professional technician. Before the installation, please check the compatibility between your new car radio and your beloved car. If there is no compatibility, I’d like to recommend a 2014 Toyota RAV4 Car Radio Audio to you. For more details, please click:
With the assistance of the built-in GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can be provided with the best route option and be guided to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. When you simply link your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit via the built-in Bluetooth module, you can easily and freely get access to hands-free phone calls as well as music streaming from your mobile phone music playlists. As to the additional entertainment features of this car radio, by making full use of its function as a multimedia player, you can play anything you like to relax yourself and your passenger, including music, TV programs, Videos, movies, etc. Wish you like it