Nowadays, it won’t cost a car owner too much money to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio for getting access to better performance and upgraded or new features as well. Thus, more and more car owners would carefully select an ideal car radio among many products to replace their mono-functional factory radio. The following is a detailed installation guide on a 2010 Kia Ceed car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, please refer to this guide carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 Kia Ceed car radio installation guide
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the trim panel.
3. Disconnect all the connectors of the trim panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2010 Kia Ceed car radio. If you cannot fully understand all the steps, it is highly suggested that you should contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. But if you are still looking for an ideal car radio but don’t know what kind of car radio can fit your car well, I’d like to recommend an amazing 2010 Kia Ceed car radio from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
This car radio is equipped with the advanced Android 6.0 operation system and a high-quality 8 – Core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A53 processor.
With this all-in-one car radio installed in your car, you can get access to the high-end 3D GPS navigation function. Under the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you will be accurately guided to any locations you like even though you have no good sense of directions.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio. Therefore, you can make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to streaming music from your phone music playlists with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead.
If you like this all-in-one car radio, just but it and install it in your car. Wish you have a wonderful driving accompanied by it. Good luck!