A multifunctional car radio can bring a lot of convenience and enjoyment for you, for example, you can accurately reach your desired destinations thanks to the most accurate direction and voice prompts provided by 3D GPS navigation while you can also enjoy your favorite music at the same time. It sounds very exciting, doesn’t it? This article is mainly about how to remove and install a 2010 2011 2012 Mazda 3 car radio. If you own the same dashboard and plan to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following installation guide for its installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2010 2011 2012 Mazda 3 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a flat removal tool to pry up the air vent.
3. Push it out towards you and put it aside.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding the original car radio.
5. Remove the original car radio out from the dashboard.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original car radio. Please use a removal tool if necessary.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. If the new Seicane car radio works well, put it into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place, and all the installation is done.
After reading the above installation instruction for a 2010 2011 2012 Mazda 3 car radio, now do you have a general understanding of its installation? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you have no related experience before and still think it impossible for you to finish the installation, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a technician to install the new car radio for your car.
To help you find a suitable car radio, I would like to recommend a 2010 2011 2012 Mazda 3 car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
With this excellent car radio installed in your car, your driving experience will be taken up a notch to a large degree. It is based on the most advanced Android 7.1.1 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU processor to enhance its performance to provide you with the best service.
Under the guidance of the accurate turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, you can easily know your current location and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely enjoy music while navigating.
Besides, the built-in Bluetooth module allows you to dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free calls as well as listen to streaming music from your phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel, which can add a lot of convenience and enjoyment to your in-car life.
If you like this car radio, just don’t forget to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!