Now more and more car owners are able to upgrade their factory radios easily on their own. If you also want to have a try, you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help you. If you are a car owner of 2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan nd are going to upgrade your factory radio, you can follow this professional 2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan head unit installation guide from Seicane.
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan head unit installation steps
1.Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
2.Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
3.Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
4.Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
5.Take out the factory radio.
6.Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
7.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10.Install four screws and trim panel.
11.Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
12.Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Above all, you need to make clear about every step before you start to install this 2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan head unit in your car. If there is any question, you can seek help from your dealer. If you don’t have any experience on the installation, it’s strongly suggested you ask a professional to install your new unit. If you are still looking for a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend an amazing 2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan head unit from Seicane to you. Please click for more details:
With a large 4.3-inch multi-touch screen, you can enjoy its simpler operation and clearer display than before. You can easily get to your destination under the help of the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. Its dual zone function is great for you to enjoy your favorite music while the GPS is working. A rearview camera can also be added as an option to provide assistance for your parking.
Just upgrade your factory radio with this popular 2002-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan head unit right now and have a different driving!