Do you think it hard to install a car radio on your own? Do you feel confused about complicated teaching videos about a car radio installation? Or do you want to search for some skills for finishing the installation effectively? If you have these thoughts, you may refer to the following installation guide for a 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla Car Radio and take it as a reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 Toyota Corolla car radio installation guide
1. Use a plastic removal tool to remove the top panel.
2. Loosen the trim dash panel and remove it by unplugging the connectors behind.
3. There are four screws holding the radio. Remove them with a screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the original car radio.
5. There are connectors at the back of the radio. Unplug them.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can get some help from the above installation guide. If there is any question, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer for seeking advice or ask a professional for help. If you haven’t got a suitable car radio for your car, an amazing 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla Car Radio from Seicane may become your good choice. For more details, please click:
This smart 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla car radio comes with a super large 10.2 inch multi-touch screen, which facilitates the operation to a large extent. Moreover, you can enjoy your journey with this marvelous GPS Navigation system as well as multimedia player which supports various formats, such as DVD/ VCD/ CD/ MP3/ MPEG4/ DIVX/ CD-R/ WMA.