Do you have an outdated factory radio but want to get access to modern features in car? If yes, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new aftermarket car radio which can help enrich your driving experience. This passage is mainly about a detailed 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Seat Ibiza car radio installation instruction from seicane. If you also have a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Seat Ibiza and plan to replace your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio, then you can carefully read the following car radio installation instruction, and take it as a reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Seat Ibiza car radio installation instruction
1. Pry along the front panel with a lever, loosen it with your hands at the same time, after that, and please remove the panel with your hands.
2. Remove four screws holding the radio in the dashboard with a screw driver.
3. Take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
4. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and check whether the radio is working properly. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
8. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
10. Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
Above is the whole installation process of a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Seat Ibiza car radio. If you have any questions, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you still think it hard for you to finish the whole installation process successfully on your own, you can directly ask a technician to help you install the new car radio.
While as for purchasing an ideal car radio, you have to make sure that you’ve already got a suitable car radio. If not, here I would like to share a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Seat Ibiza car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This remarkable car radio based on the most stable and advanced Android 7.1.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU to enhance its capabilities and improve its performance. Thus, with this car radio installed in your car, you will have a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience than ever before.
This car radio comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, AUX, file management, etc. By taking full advantage of these features, you will gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Here I’d like to take 3D GPS navigation function as reference. Thanks to the guidance of turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enabled you to listen to beautiful music under GPS mode, which can add a lot of fun to your driving.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck to you!