To help you refresh yourself when you get tired after a long-time driving, it will be a wise choice of you to replace your factory radio with a multifunctional car radio. With such an ideal car radio installed in your car, you can gain a lot of fun and convenience brought by it. The following is an easy-to-understanding 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 FLAT LINEA car radio installation guide from Seicane which can be taken as your reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 FLAT LINEA car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to install a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 FLAT LINEA car radio. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician for help. To help you select an ideal car radio, here I would like to share an amazing 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 FLAT LINEA car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
Based on the intelligent Android 7.1 operation system and with a powerful Quad-core CPU, this smart car radio for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011-2013 FLAT LINEA can be regarded as one of your best choices to upgrade your factory radio.
With this unit installed in your car, under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to accurately.
Additionally, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both supported as long as you wirelessly connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit.
Just enjoy the driving accompanied by this unit. Good luck!