Are you longing for a brand new driving experience full of convenience and entertainment? If your answer is “yes”, it is a wise choice for you to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which is compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features to offer convenience and enjoyment. To successfully install the new car radio, you can find a related installation guide to help you. Here I would like to share a detailed 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid car radio installation guide from Seicane with you. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take it as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2012 2013 Skoda Rapid car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
How much have you learnt from the above installation steps? If you still have some problems you cannot deal with, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you think the installation process is fairly complicated for you, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center to have the new car radio installed by a professional technician.
To help you select an ideal car radio, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid car radio from Seicane to you. For more information, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you can absolutely gain an ideal in-car life.
This car radio is loaded with the advanced Android 6.0 operation system, a powerful 8-core CPU processor and 32GB INand flash as well as 2GB RAM. So it will provide you with the best services thanks to its higher and better configuration and performance.
Featured with the high-precision GPS navigation system, this car radio enables you to locate where you are and find the right way to reach your ideal destinations without any mistakes through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, this car radio’s dual zone function allows you to listen to your favorite music from radio/ AV/ DVD/ TV etc while you are navigating.
While for entertainment option, you can make use of this unit’s function as a DVD player to play videos, TV programs, movies, etc to relax yourself and your passengers for getting a lot of fun.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!