Have you ever noticed that your factory radio is not up-to-date enough for you to get access to some modern features that can enrich your driving life? If yes, in that case, you can replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. If you plan to do this all by yourself, you can find a related installation guide to help you. This article is about an installation guide for a 2001 2002 2003 2004 VOLVO S60 V70 car radio. If you have the same car model, you can refer to it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2001 2002 2003 2004 VOLVO S60 V70 car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If there are any problems you cannot deal with independently, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. However, if you still think it hard for you to finish the whole installation successfully, it is suggested that you should go to a car radio upgrade center to install your new car radio. If you are still looking for an ideal car radio, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2001 2002 2003 2004 VOLVO S60 V70 car radio.
This car radio is featured with the most advanced and high-end 3D GPS navigation system, so you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
Besides, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you are able to connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, so you can dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!