Are you looking for a step-by-step installation guide to help with the installation of your new head unit? If yes, then this passage can be much helpful for you. If you are also a car owner of a 2014 Honda Civic left, then you refer to the following 2014 Honda Civic left car radio installation steps from Seicane to remove your factory radio and install your new unit in your car.
Please notice before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2014 Honda Civic left car radio installation guide
1. First remove the screw with a Phillips screwdriver.
2.Then remove the trim panel.
3.Next remove the air condition control.
4.Unplug the connectors behind the air condition control.
5. Remove screws as picture shows.
6. Pull out the original car radio.
7. Remove screws as the picture shows.
8. Then remove two vent panels.
9. Remove the hazard warning switch.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
The step-by-step installation guide for a 2014 Honda Civic left car radio is shown as the above. Wish you can get some help from it. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer. However, if you can’t finish it on your own, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2014 Honda Civic left car radio from Seicane. Please click for more details:
This modern 2014 Honda Civic left car radio can support a lot of multimedia formats like DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG, so you can have number of choices to keep both yourself and your passengers entertained on all trips.
Besides, you can keep safer and more pleasant by making and receiving hands-free calls and streaming music when you simply pair your compatible mobile phone with this unit via the Bluetooth connectivity. Just maximize your enjoyment in your car with this fantastic 2014 Honda Civic left car radio!