How can I get my ideal car radio installed in my car? If you want to replace your factory radio with a brand new car radio, you may have the question. Actually, if you are totally a green hand, you can go to a car radio center to ask a professional technician for help. But if you have some related installation experience, you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help you finish the car radio installation process. Here I would like to introduce a 1996-2009 TOYOTA PRADO car radio installation guide from Seicane to you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1996-2009 TOYOTA PRADO car radio installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
Whatever problems you meet before or during the installation, you can browse some professional websites, consult your dealer or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly ask a technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, please check whether your new car radio is suitable for your car or not. If not, you’d better quit it and but another one. Here I would like to recommend a great 1996-2009 TOYOTA PRADO car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
You are able to be provided with the best services since this great car radio is running on the latest Android 6.0 operation system, 8 -core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB Inland flash as well as 2GB RAM.
When you turn on the high-accuracy built-in GPS navigation system, you will easily know your current locations and be accurately guided to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely enjoy beautiful music while navigating.
Additionally, the utilization of the built-in Bluetooth module makes it possible for you to connect your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone to this unit so as to make, receive, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy streaming music from your phone with remaining your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you have a relaxing trip accompanied by this unit and good luck to you!