As you can see, nowadays, a car radio is much more affordable for car owners. However, after you get an ideal car radio, you still need to pay extra money for its installation if you don’t know how to install it. But if you have some related installation experience and a correct installation guide, you can also try to install the new car radio for your beloved car on your own without paying one cent. This article is mainly about a 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Uncover the screw covers on each corner and then remove the two screws with a screwdriver.
3. Adjust the steering wheel so as to release the panel on the left side of the radio and then remove it. Don’t forget to disconnect the connectors at the back.
4. Remove the panel on the right side of the radio with a plastic removal tool.
5. Remove two screws that fixed the radio panel, then remove the panel and unplug the connector at the back.
6. Remove four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
7. Take out the original radio and unplug the connectors at the back of it.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to replace a 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio. Wish you can learn some skills from the above guide. If you still have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, if you don’t have any ideas, I would like to share a marvelous 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio from Seicane with you. Here comes the link, please click:
Based on the stable Android 6.0 operation system and loaded with a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, this car radio can provide its users with better performance to be a great replacement for your factory radio.
Even if you are driving around a totally unfamiliar place, you can easily locate where you are and accurately navigate to your next destinations through turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. And with dual zone function, this unit allows you to listen to music which can be played behind the scene under GPS mode while navigating.
This car radio is equipped with a large 9 inch 1024*600 multi-touch screen, so you can enjoy the best display effect when you watch videos, TV programs, movies, etc and have a good view of the road ahead.
What are you waiting for? If you like this car radio, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!