When you have a plan to travel around an unfamiliar city, it is very necessary for you to have a multifunctional car radio which can not only come with a powerful GPS navigation system to give you direction guidance but also can work as a multimedia player to relax both you and your passenger. Therefore, if you don’t have a modern car radio that can be compatible with these new features, you’d better replace your factory radio with a upgraded car radio. Here I’d like to share an easy installation instruction for a 2008-2013 HONDA CITY gps nav car radio with you, which can be taken as a reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts (Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008-2013 HONDA CITY gps nav car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the bottom panel with a plastic knife.
2. Remove the two screws under the original radio.
3. Pry the top of the original car radio panel with a plastic knife.
4. Then remove the panel.
5. Take out the original car radio and unplug the connectors behind.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about the 2008-2013 HONDA CITY gps nav car radio installation instruction. Before the installation, if you have any question, you can consult your dealer for seeking good advice. And during the installation, you can ask someone experienced or a professional to help you alongside. Anyway, first of all, you need to check the compatibility between your new car radio with your car. If you don’t have any idea, you can refer to an excellent 2008-2013 HONDA CITY gps nav car radio from Seicane. Here is the related link, please click:
Upgraded to the latest software and firmware, this 2008-2013 HONDA CITY gps nav car radio is up-to-date enough to replace your factory radio. As this car radio is featured with the advanced Android 5.1.1 operation system as well as a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 quad-core processor, you are possible to have the smoothest and fastest in-car operation experience. Its 3D GPS navigation system in high precision enables you to find the best route to reach your ideal destination accurately no matter where you are. Besides, its additional entertainment features can also bring you a ton of fun. Just enjoy your trip with this great car radio in your car. Good luck to you!