To get to your desired destination, you can easily turn on your real-time GPS navigation system which can provide you with the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. If your factory radio doesn’t come with this function, it’s wise of you to replace it with a new aftermarket multifunctional car stereo. To help you better install a new car stereo, I’d like to recommend a step-by-step 2007-2012 GMC Yukon Acadia car stereo installation guide from Seicane to you. Wish you can get some help from it.
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2012 GMC Yukon Acadia car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever, then remove it.
3. Unscrew eight bolts with a screwdriver holding the original radio and the a/c climate unit in place.
4. Remove the a/c climate controller.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation guide for a 2007-2012 GMC Yukon Acadia car stereo. If you have any question, please seek help from your dealer. If it’ s the first time for you to install a new ca stereo, you’d better ask a professional for help.
If you don’t have find a suitable car stereo for your car, I’d like to share a great 2007-2012 GMC Yukon Acadia car stereo from Seicane with you. Here’s the link, please click:
This GMC Yukon Acadia car stereo comes with built-in GPS navigation system to provide you with the accurate 3D navigation and 7-inch digital high-definition touch screen for a better display, and built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone calls and streaming music. It’s the remarkable car stereo with the latest software and firmware for upgrading your stock radio. Just take it and upgrade your factory radio right now!