When you drive around an unfamiliar city, to reach a lot of locations with correct direction, a powerful GPS navigation system can do some help for you. And to relax yourself or your passengers, you can listen to radio, USB or SD card music, etc. To get these features, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2012 Fiat Croma car radio installation instruction. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this passage carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2012 Fiat Croma car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about the removal and installation process for a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2012 Fiat Croma car radio. If you meet any problems, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you still think it hard for you to install the new car radio, you can also directly arrange a professional to help you install the new car radio.
Additionally, to help you select an ideal car radio, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2012 Fiat Croma car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This car radio is upgraded to the latest Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM to enhance its capabilities and performance. So it can regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio in 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2012 Fiat Croma.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is specially built in this car radio, so you can make full use of it to locate where you are and find the right way to reach your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music while navigating thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
Besides, under Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, which makes Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available for you.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!