First shows you a modern 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio from Seicane after installation. If you also have a 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran and want to upgrade your factory radio, you can take it into consideration. The following is a step-by-step 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio installation guide for your reference to help with the installation. You can follow it to help with the installation.
Please notice before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation instruction for a 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio in particular. If you have any question, you can turn to your dealer for help. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend an ideal 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, you are welcome to check it out with the following link:
With this latest 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5 Caddy Touran car radio in your car, its powerful GPS navigation system running on Android 5.1.1 is of enhanced performance to make your driving more precise. The Internet’s most popular video and audio file formats like DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA can be all supported. The Bluetooth function allows you easily sync your phone to this car DVD player and make phone calls with your hands on the steering wheel. Wish you like it and go!