To install a new aftermarket car stereo, you can go to a car stereo upgrade center or ask a professional for help. But if you have some related experience before, you can also finish the installation on your own. If you own a 2000-2007 TOYOTA Corolla, you can take this 2000-2007 TOYOTA Corolla car radio installation guide from Seicane as a reference if you are going to replace your factory radio.
Please notice before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2000-2007 TOYOTA Corolla car radio installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
After reading this step-by-step installation instruction, can you install this 2000-2007 TOYOTA Corolla car radio in your car? If you find it too hard for you, you’d better turn to a professional for help. For any question, you can also seek help from your dealer.
In addition, a good car radio plays an important role in a successful upgrade. If you haven’t found an ideal car radio, you can refer to this excellent TOYOTA Corolla car radio from Seicane. Here’s the link, please click:
This remarkable TOYOTA Corolla car radio comes with a large 6.2 inch multi-touch screen. An illuminated face makes it easy to read and provides you with a better display. The built-in GPS can lead you to the desired destinations in the fastest way. Besides, you can have hands-free calls and stream from music via the bluetooth connection with your mobile phones. Other features include DVD, CD, MP4, MP3, MP2 and radio playback, IPod/IPhone charging, supporting steering wheel control and AUX, etc. Just take it right now and have fun!