Are you tired of asking the way when you driving? Are you bored with the old factory radio? If you can’t stand this situation again, the best way for you is to upgrade your old factory radio. In here, I’d like to share a detailed installation guide for a 2008-2015 MAZDA 6 head unit from Seicane to you. You can refer to it and learn how to install by yourself.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2015 MAZDA 6 head unit installation guide
1. Remove your cup holder.
2. Unscrew and remove the shift knob.
3. Remove the shift trim panel with your hands.
4. Then remove both sides trim panel of the heat control.
5. Pull out the panel and set it aside.
6. Remove four screws on each side of the heat control with a Phillips-screwdriver.
7. Pull out the heat control slowly.
8. Find two screws under the radio and remove them.
9. Push the top panel and set it aside.
10. Remove two screws with a Phillips-screwdriver as the picture shows.
11. Pull out the factory radio slowly.
12. Disconnect the original harness and set the factory radio aside.
13. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
15. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
16. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
17.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
18. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all the detailed installation guide for a 2008-2015 MAZDA 6 head unit. If you have any problems about the installation, you can go to the dealer or professionals ask for help. However, the suitable head unit is important for your car. If you don’t have one, you can refer this link to check the 2008-2015 MAZDA 6 head unit from Seicane.
This Car DVD player Radio navigation system is suitable for 2008-2015 MAZDA 6. You can have a faster and smoother operation thanks to its upgraded both software and hardware. A more intuitive interface is available due to the large 8 inch multi-touch screen with HD 1024*600 pixel resolution. The A/V input and USB wired connection provides you with flexible options to entertain yourself and your passengers. Wish you like it!