With a multifunctional car stereo in your car, a brand new driving experience is easily available for you with its great functionalities. Therefore, more and more car owner choose to replace the factory radio for more convenience and enjoyment. If you have no idea about the installation, you can refer to this professional 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5(MK5) car stereo installation guide from Seicane if you also have the same dashboard as the picture below.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5(MK5) car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
After reading this step-by-step installation guide for a 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5(MK5) car stereo, can you finish the installation on your own? If not, you can ask a professional for help. If you find the dashboard shown the above is different from yours, please rest assured, it won’t have much influence on the whole.
Some of you may haven’t found a suitable car stereo yet. Please don’t worry, here I’d like to introduce an intelligent 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Golf 5(MK5) car stereo from Seicane to you. Here’s the link, please click:
Just Reach your destination with this 8 inch VW Volkswagen Golf 5(MK5) car stereo, which features a built-in navigation to offer spoken turn-by-turn directions. Stream music and make hands-free calls from your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones. You not only have a safe driving all the way, but also enjoy a lot of interesting experience with the company of this wonderful car stereo. Good luck to you!