Here comes an attractive 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo from Seicane after installation. With such an aftermarket car radio in your car, a lot of convenience and enjoyment are easily available for you, such as GPS navigation, Bluetooth streaming music and hands-free calls, etc. To install it in your car, you can find a correct installation guide to help you. The following is a detailed instruction for a VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo in particular, which can be helpful for you if you own a 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Touran.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
The step-by-step installation guide for a 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo is shown as the above. Wish you can get some help from it. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer. However, if you can’t finish it on your own, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2003-2013 VW Volkswagen Touran car stereofrom Seicane. Please click for more details:
This powerful VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo is running on the latest Android 5.1.1 operating system right now, which is currently one of the best GPS running operating system features lane assist, voice guidance, 3D views, intelligent route planning, points of interest (POI) notifications and more. There is also the standard AM and FM radio receiver as well as the ability to play CDs and to attach your iPod so you can play music directly from your iPod player through your car speakers. Wish you like this wonderful VW Volkswagen Touran car stereo and have a great time with it! Good luck!