If you plan to have a self-driving trip around an unfamiliar city with your families or friends, it is essential for you to own a powerful car radio which comes with precise GPS navigation system. If your old factory radio cannot support GPS function or its GPS function is not advanced enough, you can replace your factory radio with a modern car radio. And here I would like to share a 2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback car radio installation guide from Seicane with you, which can be taken as your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback car radio installation guide
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you to some extent. If you encounter any problems that you don’t know how to deal with, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio if you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car. Moreover, to help you select an ideal car radio, here I would like to share a remarkable 2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Based on the advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core 1.6GHz RK PX3 processor, this unit can provide you with a brand new operation experience.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can freely get access to a lot of comprehensive features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
With the assistance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the advanced worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily know where you are now and find the right way to reach your destinations. And while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
What are you waiting for? Just take this unit and enjoy the fun brought by it in your car. Good luck!