To install a new car radio for your beloved car, you can go to a car radio upgrade center to have it installed by a professional technician or ask a professional for help. But if you have some related installation experience, you can also try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself. No matter which way you choose, a detailed guide will be helpful for you. Now I’d like to share a detailed 2014 Hyundai Elantra car radio installation guide from Seicane with you.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2014 Hyundai Elantra car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s the whole removal and installation process for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra car radio. If you cannot fully understand these steps, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Anyway, first of all, you have to carefully select an ideal car radio. If you don’t know which kind of car radios can fit your car very well, I’d like to recommend a 2014 Hyundai Elantra car radio from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
If you are driving around an unfamiliar city, you can turn on the high-precision 3D GPS navigation system. Through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, you can easily know your current locations and get the best route option to reach your desired destinations without getting lost even you don’t have a good sense of directions. Additionally, thanks to dual zone function, you can freely listen to your favorite music which can be played behind the scene under GPS mode, and the music can automatically switch to GPS voice.
What’s more, the built-in Bluetooth module makes it possible for you to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your mobile phone with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the eyes on the road ahead.
Apart from these practical features, there are also some entertainment features you can take advantage of to get a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!