Have a look at the picture below, it looks very awesome, doesn’t it? It is 2001-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio after installation. If you are looking forward to enjoying a more comfortable car interior environment and a more exciting driving experience, then you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new car radio which can support a wide range of features to meet your different needs. The following is a detailed 2001-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio installation guide from Seicane, which may help you to some extent.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2001-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavitacar radio installation guide
1.Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2.Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3.Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4.Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6.Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7.If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8.Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about the detailed installation steps to install a new car radio for your 2001-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita. Wish you can learn some skills from it. If you have any questions, you’d better turn to your dealer for help or arrange a technician to help you install the car radio. To make sure a successful car radio installation process, you have to confirm that your new car radio fits very well with your car or not. If not, I’d like to share an intelligent Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio from Seicane with you. Please click the link below for more details.
This modern Hyundai Elantra Lavita car radio is specially designed for your 2001-2010 Hyundai Elantra Lavita. It can be one of you best choices to replace your factory radio. With the help of 3D GPS navigation in high precision, you are able to a number of locations. By simply connecting with your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, you are able to have hands-free calls and music streaming to keep your journey safe, convenient and relaxing. Wish you like it!