When you find your original car radio cannot satisfied with most of your needs in car, it is high time for you to consider giving up your factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio. If you are going to make the replacement by yourself, you can find a related installation guide and follow it step by step to deal with the installation. The following is a 2012 2013 2014 2015 Mitsubishi OUTLANDER car radio installation guide,you can take it as a reference if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2012 2013 2014 2015 Mitsubishi OUTLANDER car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish you can get some skills from the above installation steps. If you meet any problems, please feel free to consult your dealer, a professional or someone experienced. And first of all, please do select an ideal car radio which can fit your car very well. If you have no ideas, you might as well check out the following link which is a remarkable 2012 2013 2014 2015 Mitsubishi OUTLANDER car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This powerful all-in-one car radio is integrated with a wide range of comprehensive features, mainly including GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, DVD player, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
With the assistance of the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can know your current locations and navigate to any locations you would like to go to according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And you can also freely listen to your favorite music while navigating thanks to this unit’s dual zone function. The background music will become lower if there comes out navigation voice, which will bring you a lot of convenience and fun as well.
Wish you enjoy your in-car life accompanied by this car radio. Good luck!