Keeping entertained in a long and tiresome trip sounds quite cool for both the car owners and the passengers, doesn’t it? If your answer is yes, it’s time for you to upgrade a high-end car stereo with comprehensive capabilities and the latest software to enjoy a brand-new driving experience. If you are a car owner of 2002- 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible, you can upgrade your stock radio with a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible head unit with Bluetooth GPS DVD touch screen Ipod to make your dream come true.
To upgrade your factory radio with success, you should pay attention to the installation of the new head unit. Or some irreparable damage will be caused during the process of the installation. If you owns a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible and have no idea how to install a new head unit, you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade store to have it installed. If you have installed one before, you can do it by yourself as the following instructions for the 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible head unit in particular.
1) To keep safe, please disconnect the negative cable of the battery.
2) Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The detailed instruction about the installation of a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible head unit is as follows:
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness to the behind of the new radio.
- Put back the new dead unit into the dash.
- Firm four screws and trim panel.
- Firm 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
Wish you can get help from the above installation guide to upgrade your 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible head unit. If you still have any questions about how to install a new head unit, you can turn to the dealer for help.
To upgrade your factory radio successfully, the first and the foremost is to find a head unit which can fit your 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible perfectly. The following is a remarkable aftermarket head unit from Seicane for 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible particularly.
Specially designed for 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible , this unit comes with a 3D GPS navigation system of high precision which can provide current location, 3D street view, landmark display, route planning, turn-by-turn direction, voice prompts for you to guide you to the destination. The 4.3 inch multi-touch screen with 800*480 pixel resolution greatly facilitates the operation and provides a visually radiant display for you to watch your favorite movies, music videos, TV programs, dramas, etc. To keep you and your passengers happy and relaxed, you can also play other entertainment programs via USB connection and the SD card slot.
Take this 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible head unit in your vehicle, the greatest convenience and pleasure will be always with you from now on!