Nowadays, it’s quite easy for a car owner to upgrade the capabilities. Finding an ideal car stereo for more convenience and fun on the way, you just need to know your car model and manufacture year. About the installation, you can rest assured because it’s not too hard. The following 2005-2011 Kia rio head unit installation instruction from Seicane can be taken as a reference.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2011 Kia rio head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the edges of the panel with a lever, and then remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
It’s quite easy to understand all the installation steps for the 2005-2011 Kia rio head unit, isn’t it ? If not, it’s suggested you consult your dealer. Or you can also directly have a professional install it. If you haven’t found an ideal head unit for your car, you can refer to this multifunctional 2005-2011 Kia rio head unit from Seicane. It comes with the latest features and capabilities for you to upgrade your factory radio. For more details, you can click:
This excellent 2005-2011 Kia rio head unit is quipped with a large 6.2 inch HD 800*480 multi-touch screen, it also comes with a lot of intelligent features, for instance, gps navigation system, bluetooth function, Ipod function, USB port, SD card slots. This unit is also at a very reasonable price which you are affordable to upgrade your factory radio. Just take it and have great fun on all ways!