Are you easily get bored or tired on a long trip and want to refresh yourself in a great way? If you say yes, then it’s wise of you to replace your factory radio with a multifunctional head unit which can be compatible with a lot of features for you to keep entertained. And you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help you if you buy it on your own. Here I’d like to introduce the detailed GMC Tahoe head unit installation instruction from Seicane about a 2007-2013 GMC Tahoe head unit to you as follows.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2013 GMC Tahoe head unit installation guide
1. Remove the trim panel by prying the edges with a lever.
2. Remove two screws securing the small panel under the factory radio with a screwdriver.
3. Remove the small panel with your hands.
4. Remove two screws holding another panel in the dashboard. After that, remove the panel with your hands.
5. Unscrew four screws holding the factory radio with a screwdriver.
6. Take the original radio out of the dashboard with your hands.
7. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
8.Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
10. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Turn on the new Seicane head unit and check whether the radio is working properly.
13. Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
Is it quite easy to understand all the installation guide, isn’t it? However, if it’s the first time for you to install a new head unit, it’s strongly suggested you ask a professional to help you with the installation. In addition, you need to confirm that your new head unit can be compatible with your car. If you don’t know about this, you can refer to this modern 2007-2013 GMC Tahoe head unit from Seicane, please click for more details:
This remarkable GMC Tahoe head unit is integrated with the advanced bluetooth technology which enables you to connect with your enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls and audio streaming. With a lot of practical features, you can also manage all your files and read and edit all e-mails in your car. Thanks to the latest GPS navigation system, you won’t have any trouble in finding your way to your desired destination any more.
Just keep safe and have fun in your car with this wonderful GMC Tahoe head unit on all trips!