Nowadays, it goes without saying that more and more owners would like to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. If you are an owner of a 2003 2004 2005 2006-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne and would like to upgrade your factory radio’s capabilities, then you can find a correct related car radio installation guide to help you with the new car radio installation. The following is a 2003 2004 2005 2006-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio instruction from Seicane, which can be taken as reference for you. Wish you get some help from it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2003 2004 2005 2006-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio instruction
1. Pry out the trim piece along the perimeter of the center dashboard with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame (green arrows). Please note that there will be four screws in the cars with navigation.
3. Carefully take the factory stereo out of the dash. When removing the factory radio, please note that there are two locking tabs on the lower tray that can break easily.
4. Here is a close-up of the underside of the stereo. These two plastic fingers (green arrows) fit into the tabs on the top edge of the lower tray.
5. Press the tab (green arrow) on the antenna lead and pull it out of the stereo.
6. Pull out the connectors at the back of the stereo (green arrows). Note that some cars may have different setups based on the vehicle’s different years.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs. And put the new Seicane car radio back into the dash.
10. Install two screws and trim piece.
11. Turn on the new car radio and have a comprehensive test.
If you have any doubts, you may browse some professional websites for help. Or you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and have the new car radio installed by a professional technician. While for the selection of a suitable car radio, if you have no ideas, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2003 2004 2005 2006-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio from Seicane to you. For more information, please click:
Loaded with the most stable and advanced Android 8.0 operation system and a powerful 8-core 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 CPU, this car radio can provide its users with higher capabilities and better performance.
Even you have no good sense of directions, when you drive around an unfamiliar place,you can make full use of the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system to locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with dual zone function, this car radio enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, which can add a lot of fun to your driving. And the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
And for more entertainment, you can turn on this unit’s DVD player function to play amazing videos, TV programs, movies, etc. Thus, you can get a lot of fun while driving.
If you like this car radio, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!