There is no doubt that with an advanced all-in-one car radio installed in your car, you can enjoy great convenience and pleasure. That’s why you can see more and more car owners replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. As for the installation, you don’t have to worry that the installation is too complicated since you can easily finish it under the guidance of a related installation guide. The following is an instruction from Seicane on the installation of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this installation instruction.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2016 Hyundai Elantra car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help for your upgrading. If you meet any problems you cannot solve by yourself, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you better choose a suitable car radio for your car, I’d like to share an amazing 2016 Hyundai Elantra car radio from Seicane with you.
This car radio is upgraded to the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, so you can utilize the latest hardware and software. With this intelligent car radio installed in this car, you can get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio, DVD player, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
With the built-in GPS navigation of high precision, you can get to reach any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
And under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled phone with this unit for access to Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music, which can bring you a lot of convenience and enjoyment during driving.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!