As both technology and society improve, more and more car radios are becoming produced. Since cars are a common transportation nowadays, some car owners choose to upgrade their factory radio for higher performance. If you have a 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5, then you can install a 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radio with a number of advanced configurations to make your interior up to a notch. As the installation process is not complicated that you can also easily finish the installation by yourself. The following is the detailed instruction on a 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radio for your reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys.
3. There are four removal slots in this radio. Insert the removal keys in the holes of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Remove the four removal keys from the radio.
6. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
The above is all the instruction on how to install a 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radio. If you have any question before or during the whole process, you can turn to your dealer for help. Besides, to help you better select a suitable car radio, you can refer to the following link which is a 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
Based on the advanced Android5.1.1 operation system and a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor, this radio comes with a wide range of functions for you to upgrade your car radio, such as GPS navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, DVD player, DVD and CD player, USB/SD connection, etc. You can easily find your way with the precise GPS navigation system which can provide you with route planning as well as spoken turn-by-turn direction. Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, if you sync your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit, you can freely dial, receive or reject hands-free phone calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel to promise your driving safety. Just take this amazing 2001-2011 VW Volkswagen MK5 car radiowith you on all trips! Good luck!