Since the technology rapidly improves, there are a lot of options you can take into consideration to upgrade your factory radio. Among these various options, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a brand new aftermarket car radio. And as for the installation process, you can refer to a related installation instruction. The following is a 2012 PEUGEOT 4008 car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which you can refer to it carefully if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2012 PEUGEOT 4008 car stereo installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic knife to pry the trim panel and remove it.
3. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
4. Take out the original car radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
So are you clear about every detailed step of the above instruction? If you have any problems about the installation or the stereo, you can unhesitatingly turn to your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, here I would like to share an amazing 2012 PEUGEOT 4008 gps nav car stereo from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Coming with numerous comprehensive functions, this up-to-date car stereo will become an ideal replacement compared with your factory radio in 2012 PEUGEOT 4008. You won’t get lost when you are even driving around a totally unfamiliar place thanks to the advanced built-in GPS module. With the GPS function, according to voice cues, distance information, POIs, and road planning all the way, you can be guided to anywhere you would like to go. What’s more, the advanced wireless Bluetooth connectivity can also bring you a lot of convenience. As long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or other enabled devices to this unit, you are able to dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as enjoy your favorite music streaming from your phone playlists without keeping your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you have a wonderful trip accompanied by this amazing and multifunctional car radio.