Are you an owner of 2007 2008 2009 Nissan Tiida sylphy x-trail? Are you still looking for a detailed installation guide in order to install your new car radio? If your answers towards these questions are both “yes”, then it is suggested that you should read this article carefully. This article is mainly introducing a 2007 2008 2009 Nissan Tiida sylphy x-trail car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have some related installation experience, it will be not hard for you to remove your factory radio and install the new car radio. Wish the following instruction is helpful for you.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007 2008 2009 Nissan Tiida sylphy x-trail car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and replace a new car radio for 2007 2008 2009 Nissan Tiida sylphy x-trail. Before or during installation, if you meet any problems you don’t know how to solve by yourself, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional.
Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you might as well check out the following link which is an amazing 2007 2008 2009 Nissan Tiida sylphy x-trail car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
This great car radio’s operation system has been upgraded to the latest and most stable Android 7.1 version and it has a quad-core 1.6 GHz RK PX3 CPU processor as well as 2GB RAM. There are a wide range of practical and entertainment features are being supported by this car radio, which may meet your various needs in car. So you can take this all-in-one car radio as one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
Here we take entertainment function as an example. Staying in your car for a long time may easily make you feel tired and bored. Under this circumstance, you can utilize this unit to play your favorite music, videos, TV programs, movies, etc, which can cheer you up so as to bring a lot of fun for your trip.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it your shopping cart. Good luck!