Nowadays, some car owners are trying to improve their in-car environment so as to enjoy a more relaxing driving experience. The whole removal and installation process will be not difficult to finish if they have a detailed installation guide. The following is an installation guide on a 2013 2014 Toyota COROLLA car radio from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 Toyota COROLLA car radio installation guide
1. Pry off the vent panel with a plastic tool and pull it out and set it aside.
2. Pry down the trim panel as the picture shows, then disconnect the harness on one side of the trim panel.
3. Remove two 10mm bolts marked in red as the picture shows. Then do the same on the left side.
4. Gently pull out the radio and watch out the harnesses behind it.
5. Disconnect harnesses behind the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
7. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and check whether the unit is working properly.
10. If everything is OK, firm four removed bolts that are put aside, then make the trim panel back on your new unit. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any doubts, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician. Or you can directly ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. If you are still looking for a suitable car radio, here I would like to recommend a great 2013 2014 Toyota COROLLA car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio comes with built-in worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, which enables you to locate where you are and reach any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
What’s more, hands-free calls and streaming music are both supported as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio, which can effectively ensure your safety and convenience.
If you like this car radio, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!