For car owners, there are many ways to upgrade their in-car life, but one of the most effective ways is to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket stereo as a car stereo plays important role in a car. With an ideal car stereo, you can undoubtedly be brought much convenience and enjoyment thanks to a lot comprehensive functions supported by the new stereo. If you plan to install a new car stereo, it is necessary for you to read an installation guide which can help you to some extent. Please look at the picture below which is a powerful 2008-2013 Opel Vauxhall Insignia Buick Regal car stereo from Seicane. If you have the same dashboard, you can refer to the following instructions.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2013 Opel Vauxhall Insignia Buick Regal car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the bottom panel part under the A/C control.
3. Remove the radio trim panel.
4. Remove screws that fix the radio panel.
5. Gently take out the radio panel from the dashboard.
6. Remove screws that holding the original radio.
7. Pull out the original radio.
8. Unplug all the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
11. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. If the new Seicane car stereo works well, put it into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place, and all the installation is done.
That’s the whole installation process for a 2008-2013 Opel Vauxhall Insignia Buick Regal car stereo. If you encounter any problems and don’t know how to solve them, it is highly suggested that you consult your dealer or ask for a professional for help. Or you can ask an experienced person to guide you during the installation. To avoid damage to your new car stereo or your car, you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade center to seek for help from a technician.
If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, I’d like to share a link with you which is a great 2008-2013 Opel Vauxhall Insignia Buick Regal car stereo from Seicane. Please click:
This in-dash car stereo is specific for 2008-2013 Opel Vauxhall Insignia Buick Regal which can be compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features such as built-in GPS navigation system, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, CD/DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, file management, steering wheel control, USB & SD connection, etc.
Here we take built-in GPS navigation system as an instance. With the help of built-in 3D GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost any longer since you can easily locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to dual zone function, you can enjoy music from radio, TV, AV, etc behind the scene under GPS mode, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
This car stereo is at a competitive price at present. If you like it, don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart right now.