Do you feel boring when you driving? Did you find the old factory radio in your car is too simple and single-modeled? If you say yes, it’s time for you to upgrade your car radio and enjoy the convenience and comfort from the new car radio. The installation of a new car radio is not difficult and you can install it by yourself. Here I’d like to share the installation guide for a 2010 Ford Transit Connect car radio.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 Ford Transit Connect car radio installation guide
1. Rmove the panel with a lever on both sides.
2. Remove the panel around shift-lever, parking-brake lever and centre console.
3. Unscrew the screws around the trim panel with a screwdriver.
4. Take the panel off the dash and disconnect the wires from the car.
5. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio.
6. Take out the unit and disconnect the wire harness at the back of the unit.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can understand more about the installation after reading this installation guide for a 2010 Ford Transit Connect car radio. If you find the picture shown above is different from your dashboard, please rest assured that the installation is almost the same. If you have any questions about it, you can go to the dealer or professionals to ask for help. However, the first thing you have to do is purchase a perfect car radio which can work well in your car. Here I’d like to introduce a multifunctional Ford Transit Connect car radio from Seicane to you. Here is the link:
To upgrade your in-car environment with this great in dash car GPS DVD system for 2010 Ford Transit Connect. Running on the advanced Android 5.1.1 operation version and loaded with the powerful 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU, it must look pretty cool to install this unit to your car. You can not only arrive at your desired locations on time with the help of its 3D precise GPS system, but also have a pleasant driving experience with a lot of entertainment options supported by this top car stereo. This unit is just plug and play, and the installation is quite easy. No wire of your car needs to be modified or cut for its installation. Don’t hesitate, feel free to purchase and enjoy your driving from now!