Look at the following picture, it’s a great Seicane 1998-2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car stereo after installation. It comes with a lot of practical and entertainment features as well as an attractive interface. If you are interested in upgrading your factory radio with a new car stereo in order to have more convenience and enjoyment in your car, this Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car stereo might be a good choice for you and you can take this passage as a reference to help with the installation.
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
1998-2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car stereo installation guide
1. The picture of the original CD player and 6-disc CD player.
2. First detach the gear shift panel.
3. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
4. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
5. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
6. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
7. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
8. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
9. Pay attention to this buckle.
10. Remove two screws.
11. Pull out the original CD player.
12. Please be careful not to stretch the wiring harness behind the assembly.
13. The wiring diagram as follows. Put the plug of the car in the socket of the unit.
14. The wiring diagram.
15. The wiring diagram.
16. Radio antenna lead.
17. Install the new Seicane car stereo back after the wiring harness has bee connected. Fasten the four screws.
18. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
19. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
20. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a careful check if everything works well.
The above is the detailed installation instruction for your reference. If you have any questions, you can ask your dealer or a professional for help or surf the internet. There might be some related installation videos on the internet, which may be more helpful for you.
If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, I’d like to recommend a great Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car stereo from Seicane to you, which is the most up-to-date and comes with high configurations.
The upgraded RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU might be the fastest CPU you’ve ever seen in a car stereo. With its built-in GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost even in an unfamiliar place. Connecting the Bluetooth with your enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls and streaming music ensures you a safe and cheerful driving. A wide range of multimedia formats like DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG are all compatible for you to have more fun. Wish you can enjoy your driving experience on all your trips with this Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car stereo from now on. Good luck!