A new stereo will give a totally different driving experience. If you have a VW Touareg from 2003-2010, it’s wise of you to upgrade an advanced VW Touareg car stereo which not only can meet all needs that you’d expect from a car stereo, but also you can keep yourself and your passengers entertained all the way. Coming with easy installation, you’ll find it so easy to install a new radio. At most cases, the installation is usually a pretty straightforward job.
Before install the new radio , you’d better need to make the confirmation that the new aftermarket is compatible with your VW Touareg. The following is an amazing VW Touareg car stereo from Seicane specially made for 2003-2010 VW Touareg, please click:
2003-2010 VW Touareg radio installation
- Remove the original radio with the unlock tools
- Disconnect the harness in the back
- Unplug the connectors.
- Disconnect the car radio head unit wiring.
- Remove screws behind the console
6. Take out the stock radio.
7. Put the harness back into the new Seicane radio as user manual shows.
8. Put the new radio into dash.
9. Make sure everything is ok and turn on the new car stereo.
This 2003-2010 VW Touareg car stereo from Seicane is available to replace the stock radio perfectly. Loaded with WINCE 6.0 CORE and Samsung S5PV210 CPU, this latest car stereo is prevailing for VW Touareg owners at present. The bluetooth for hands-free calls and streaming music is equipped in this unit, so that you can pair your bluetooth-enabled with this unit to have a safe and cheerful driving. Besides, you will find it much comfortable to watch at the large 7 inch HD 800*480 multi-touch screen. Have a different driving with this amazing unit with you on your all trips.